1. Academic Records:
Please submit the following:
- Transcripts / Mark Sheets / Examination Certificates / Academic Records indicating
courses/subjects, hours of study/units/credits, and grades/marks/examination results,
issued in the original language. These must be issued on institutional letterhead and include
official signatures and seals. If the hours/units/credits are not included on the academic
records, please submit program descriptions/syllabi issued by the institution, where
- Diplomas / Graduation Certificates / Degree Certificates issued in the original language
(indicating that a degree/qualification has been earned or that a program of study has been
- If available, plan of studies / curriculum indicating the structure of your program of study
- Copy of the title page, abstract, table of contents, and first ten pages of the dissertation for
the evaluation of doctoral studies
- Proof of name change (if applicable), e.g. copy of a marriage certificate or other legal
Please note that if you have continued on to postsecondary studies, you are not required to submit
academic records for secondary studies. Also, if you have completed graduate studies, the
undergraduate academic records are still required as supporting documentation, although you may
choose to not include them in the evaluation.
2. Original Documents
To prevent any potential delay in the processing of your application, it is recommended that you submit
original documents. Original records are required for licensure (i.e., accounting, architecture, teaching,
etc.) and for many schools and universities. Global Evaluators reserves the right to request original
documents at any time during the evaluation process. Official certified true copies of academic records
issued by the institution of study or relevant government body may be acceptable as original, whereas
notarized copies are not.
Original documents (including translations) must be accompanied by clear, legible and full-sized
photocopies (front and back). Otherwise, you will be assessed a $20 fee. Photocopies become the
property of Global Evaluators.
Translations must be submitted for all records not officially issued in English. These must be in the same
format as the original-language documents, line-by-line, word-for-word, and must be typed. Global
Evaluators reserves the right to request translations prepared by professional translation services. If
submitting official or original translations, please include a set of clear, legible and full-sized photocopies
(front and back).
5. Request for Additional Information
Be certain that you have all the necessary documents before sending your application, as missing
documents will delay the processing of your evaluation. Please note that at any time during the
evaluation process, Global Evaluators reserves the right to request original documents, additional
documents, and/or that documents be sent directly to us by the issuing institutions. All records received
from the institution(s) of study will become the property of Global Evaluators and will not be returned to
Please submit the requested documentation and/or fees within 4 months. Otherwise, your case will be closed and you will be required to start the file from scratch.
Terms and Conditions
Please review the following terms and conditions:
- Advisory - The evaluation reports prepared by Global Evaluators are advisory in nature and in no
way limit an agency or institution in making its own determination as to the level of education
and allocation of credit to be allowed for the foreign credentials. Global Evaluators is not liable
for consequential damages if the desired equivalency is not recommended.
- Agency Criteria - Any questions concerning specific requirements and procedures for licensure,
employment, or admissions criteria should be addressed by the applicant to the appropriate
licensing board, agency or institution.
- Altered or Irregular Documents - If forged, altered, or falsified documents are submitted to
Global Evaluators, the request for evaluation will be immediately cancelled. All documents
(original and photocopies) become the property of Global Evaluators. No refund will be issued.
The information will be made available to the appropriate parties (academic institutions,
government agencies, professional organizations and other evaluation services).
- Applicable Law - In the event of any disputes between the applicant and Global Evaluators, such
disputes shall be governed by Michigan law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the
Michigan County courts.
- Contact - Global Evaluators services are conducted solely by regular mail and the internet.
Academic records may also be submitted by regular mail, internet or Courier Service.
- Correspondence - Changes to an application must be submitted in writing. Once the evaluation
is completed, an applicant has 30 days from the date of issue of the evaluation report within
which to raise any questions concerning its content. Thereafter, the file will be closed.
- Damaged or Lost Documents - Original documents submitted by the applicant are returned by a
secure mailing service. While every effort is made by Global Evaluators to ensure the proper
handling of educational documents, we accept no liability related to the loss or damage of
Limited Liability of Service
- Delay - While every effort will be made to complete the evaluation within the requested
timeframe, Global Evaluators cannot guarantee processing times and assumes no liability
related to the delay of an evaluation report.
- Report – Global Evaluators shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages
that an applicant may incur if the educational equivalency anticipated by the applicant is not
issued as the evaluation report, based on Global Evaluators research, may differ from an
applicant’s interpretation or that provided by another party. Global Evaluators shall not be liable
for any damages resulting from the use of the evaluation report. Furthermore, the applicant
agrees to reimburse Global Evaluators for any and all costs, including legal expenses, which may
incur as a result of any claim that the applicant (or anyone having any interest in the applicant’s
earnings or services) may make, based on the recommended equivalency.
- Reassessment of Equivalencies - Global Evaluators bases its evaluation analysis on the best
information available to professionals in applied comparative education in the United States at
the time when the evaluation is made. When additional information becomes available, Global
Evaluators reserves the right to reassess educational equivalencies when copies of an evaluation
report are requested.
- Re-Evaluation Request - Evaluations based on documents not submitted with the original
request are considered to be new evaluations, and a new payment of the fee is required.
Requests to change a General Report to a Detail Report (or the reverse) will be subject to the
fee applicable to that report. The amount paid for any previous evaluation report is not credited
toward the charge for a re-evaluation.
- Refunds - No refunds will be issued once an application has been submitted, even if the
applicant disagrees with the evaluation.
- Returned Checks - A check that is returned due to insufficient funds is subject to an additional
- Verification - Global Evaluators reserves the right to contact educational and governmental
institutions for additional information and/or verification of the authenticity of the credentials
submitted, including, but not limited to, sending copies of credentials to the institution.
- Authorization for Release - Global Evaluators may release information about an applicant’s
status including copies of educational records where these are required by the agency for which
the evaluation is being prepared.
- Refusal of Service - Global Evaluators reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Information Subject to Change - The information provided by Global Evaluators on this website
and on the application is subject to change at any time.